[Old Version] TB10A 2Ch Stereo Audio Amplifier Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp 100W x 2 With Bass and Treble Control
- Old Version
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, the digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change;
- 100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 19V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohm), 320watts(4 ohm) speakers;
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful; No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Home small hi-fi integrated amplifier, Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminum enclosed amp makes it perfect for projects and DIY;
- Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you within 8 hours;
New Version TB10A mini amplifier:
1. No sparks flying when the power supply plug-in;
2. Adop QCC3003 Bluetooth 5.0 chip that improved the sound quality;
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in the wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
2. The amp will off when you switch off, but it’s normal that the power LED light stay on even switch off, the power LED to light on means the power supply in.
3. What will cause noise?
Poor quality audio cables, Sound source, Speakers, Other interfering signals; Incompletely connections.
4. How to judge whether the noise from the amplifier?
Unplug the RCA cable, connect this amp to speakers, and then plug into the power supply, power on and volume on, hear whether the noise exists on speakers, if noise existed, the noise may from speakers or amp, so you need to change speakers for further confirmation. If no noise the noise may from the audio source.
1. Power supply voltage range: 15v-24v;
2. Power supply RMS range: 90w - 120w;
3. THD: ≤ 0.5%;
4. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
5. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
6. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
7. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
8. Output power: 100W + 100W;
9. Input mode: Analog;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Manual.